UserDictSync (UserDictionary Synchronizer)
UserDictSync application allows you to synchronize user dictionaries (aka "user words",
aka "custom dictionaries", aka "custom words").
The idea why I have started developing UserDictSync is simple: I am using a lot of applications which also
offer "user words" (aka "custom dictionaries") for their spell checkers. Since I think it is
waste of time to add the same words manually to each user word list of each application I searched for something
that does this automatically for me. Since I found no application that does this for me the idea
of UserDictSync was born.
- Copy (Copying user words from one application to all others)
- Merge (Merges all words from all user dictionaries so that all user dictionaries will contain the same words)
- Search (Searching in user dictionaries)
- Aspell (Notepad++)
- Firefox (Mozilla)
- Microsoft Office (Microsoft)
- TortoiseSVN (The TortoiseSVN team)
- VisualAssist (Whole Tomato Software)
- Windows Live Mail (Microsoft)
- Windows Live Writer (Microsoft)
In order to obtain a license key make a donation using one of the images below and
send me an e-mail
providing your last name and first name (used to identify your donation + used to
create a key based on your name). After receiving your donation I create a key based on your name
and send it back to you. This procedure may take some days because I do it in my spare time!