Switch is a "Task-Switcher" for Pocket PC's and Palm-size PC devices.
Using this application you can switch between running applications and/or close them. Switch is
a task-switcher without unnecessary overhead. So it's simple, fast and just does its job. The Pocket PC
edition also supports Landscape mode now.
Switch does not occupy the entire taskbar like other applications of this genre do. So you
can continue using other applications (e.g. TaskbarDate) which do
something on the taskbar.
Since version 1.25 Switch is also optimized for WM2005 devices. At the moment Switch can be used on the following platforms:
Palm-sized PC, PPC2002, WM2003 and WM2005. Switch may also works on PPC2000 but who is still using it?
I'd like to thank Kees Bakelaar who has contributed to the Dutch translation of Switch!
- Integrates into the standard Windows CE taskbar
- Show desk (displays today screen; the name can be changed using tweaks)
- Close current (closes the application which is currently on top)
- Close all (closes all running applications)
- Close all but current (closes all running application but not the application which is currently on top)
- Ignore (ignore configured application names)
This is the current release which runs on most devices (PPC2002, WM2003 and WM2005).
Pocket PC (English)
Pocket PC (Dutch)
Pocket PC (German)
New features are added only to the Pocket PC editions of Switch because older
devices (like Palm-sized PC) are no longer maintained.
Palm-size PC (English)
Palm-size PC (Dutch)
Palm-size PC (German)